8886 S. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles , California 90044
- Listing Type:
- For Sale
- Listing Price:
- Property Type:
- Property Subtype:
- Street Retail
- Year Built:
- Listing Status:
- Building Size:
- 3360 SqFt
- Land Area:
- 0.25 Acres
KW Commercial is pleased to present this Mixed-Use property just south of Downtown Los Angeles, which also provides a great potential development opportunity.
The site consists of 4 buildings totaling 3,360 SF in size on 10,734 SF LA-C2 zoned land. It has 85 Feet of frontage along Vermont Ave and is approximately 128 Feet deep.
It is located within the TOC Tier 2 overlay, allowing a 60% density increase. The current ownership has drawn plans to construct a 22-unit apartment building, parking ground floor & residential on 2nd & 3rd floor. (These plans may be purchased for an additional fee). Please contact the city of LA for potential developments.
The current unit breakdown includes: a church, a 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom unit (currently vacant), (2) 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom units and a 3 bedroom + 1 bathroom unit (currently vacant). The future ownership can possibly rent these units to section 8 housing to generate additional income.
This Offering will attract an investor, owner/user or a developer looking to take advantage of its location in a densely populated area of South Los Angeles with great freeway access.
• 1 RETAIL & 3 RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS TOTALING APPROXIMATELY 3,360 SF IN SIZE ON 10,734 SF C2 ZONED LOT.
• LESS THAN 1/4 OF A MILE SOUTH OF THE MAJOR SIGNALIZED INTERSECTION OF VERMONT & MANCHESTER AVE.
• GREAT ACCESSIBILITY; LESS THAN 1/4 OF A MILE FROM THE 204, 754, 442, & 115 METRO BUS LINES.
• GOOD FREEWAY ACCESS; LESS THAN 1 MILE FROM THE 110 FREEWAY.
• LOCATED WITHIN THE TOC TIER 2 OVERLAY; POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF 22-UNITS.
• EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS: OVER 50,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 1-MILE RADIUS & APPROXIMATELY 400,000 PEOPLE RESIDE WITHIN A 3-MILE RADIUS.