1218 Magnolia Ave.
Los Angeles , California 90006
- Listing Type:
- For Sale
- Listing Price:
- Property Type:
- Hotel and Motel
- Property Subtype:
- Limited Service
- Year Built:
- Listing Status:
- Building Size:
- 3572 SqFt
- Land Area:
- 0.15 Acres
The Nomads is a brand-new self-check-in hostel located at the border of Downtown Los Angeles & Koreatown. The property consists of a newly remodeled 3,572 SF 10 bedroom single family residence on a 6,475 SF R3 zoned lot.
The property has great frontage with approximately 46.25 Feet along Magnolia and has a depth of about 140 Feet.
The property has approximately 10 gated on-site parking spaces in the rear accessible thru the alley in addition to ample street parking.
This offering will attract an investor looking to take over the operation of a newly remodeled 10 bedroom Hostel or a developer looking for R3 zoned residential land in an infill location.
- NEWLY REMODELED 3,572 SF 10 BEDROOM SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE ON A R3 ZONED LOT.
- PROPERTY IS BEING OPERATED AS A SELF-CHECK-IN HOSTEL.
- GOOD LOCATION; LESS THAN 1 MILE FROM THE 10 & 110 FREEWAYS AND 1 MILE EAST OF DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES.
- GREAT ACCESS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION; JUST 1/2 A BLOCK TO THE BUS STOP AND APPROXIMATELY 1 MILE FROM THE PURPLE & RED METRO LINE STATION.
- EXCELLENT DEMOGRAPHICS; OVER 100,000 PEOPLE RESIDING WITHIN A 1-MILE RADIUS & OVER 600,000 PEOPLE RESIDING WITHIN A 3-MILE RADIUS.